Treatment Cost and Fees Information
MedPro Treatment Centers has created simple and easy to understand payment options for each patient.
Patients paying by the week or month will receive a discount on the fee to be deducted at the time of payment.
Contact our office for more information about payment options.
Patients can pay for treatment on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. MedPro Treatment Centers has state-funding available for those who qualify, as well as Medicaid, Medicare, and Blue Cross Blue Shield major medical insurance. Cash payments accepted. You may also choose to use MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover.
Please note that MedPro Treatment Centers does not accept personal checks.
There is a one time $100.00 intake fee for new patient intakes and transfers.
State, Federal, and VA Funding available for those who qualify.
|Peak and Trough||$45.00|
|Re-Intake||$100.00 (in addition to daily fee)|
|5 or more days absent||$100.00 (in addition to daily fee)|
Guest Dosing Information
MedPro Treatment Centers gladly accepts patients needing to guest dose. Visiting patients will find a beautiful, friendly facility where they will receive the best customer service available.
- Each patient’s home clinic will need to schedule guest dosing via phone and fax prior to arrival at MedPro Treatment Centers.
- Each patient’s home clinic must fax a signed copy of guest dosing request form including the signature of the Medical Doctor or verbal order from the Medical Doctor.
- Download and print the form here
Home clinics must provide the following patient identifying information:
- Full name
- Social security number
- Driver’s license/ID card state and number
- Date of birth
- Dose level/Medical status
- Phase level and dosing schedule
- Other, as requested
- The initial (one time) guest dosing admission fee is $100.00 plus daily dosing fee of $15.00. Each day thereafter is charged as a daily dosing fee.
- Complete rate information coming soon.
If you should have any questions or concerns in regards to guest dosing please do not hesitate to contact our office.