Addiction Treatment Mission Statement
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Medical evaluations and referrals
- Individual, group, and specialized counseling
- Case management
- Crisis intervention
- The provision of comprehensive coordination of care among other providers.
Vision and Pledge
- To provide effective treatment for those suffering from an addiction to opiates, narcotics, and other drug dependencies.
- To offer services to help women, men, and families beginning the process of recovery.
- To create an environment of caring, compassion, and trust within which the process of healing can begin.
- To nurture an environment that is built upon honesty, integrity, and high ethical standards.
- To maintain strength in our program of individualized care which respects the dignity of each person who seeks treatment here.
- To continuously improve the patient care and satisfaction through the study, analysis, and refinement of all processes and systems.
- To continuously educate our staff, patients and the community about the treatment of opiate dependency with the use of methadone/suboxone.
MedPro Treatment Centers will be an integrated healthcare provider with accessibility to individuals and families whose lives have been impacted by opiate dependence. We will also continue to cultivate a team of competent, compassionate personnel who are dedicated to the individualized care and committed to continuously improving services. We will use ongoing research and development to maintain an environment open to learning as well as provide education to the community we serve. We will reflect a spirit of collaboration which embraces teamwork and communication.